By the Editorial Committee, Bulletin 7/2023, September
Each month the Bulletin publishes a photo judged by the editorial committee to be the best image of Glebe or Forest Lodge taken by a member of the Society and entered in the competition. The Management Committee will decide the overall winner to be published in the December edition. The prize will be a free ticket to our Christmas party.
These are the rules:
- The photo must be taken within the 2037 postcode
- The photo must be recent (not more than a year old)
- The photo must have been taken by a financial member of the Society
- The member warrants that they own copyright of the photo and licences the Society to use the photo in its publications and social media
- A member can enter only one image in each monthly competition
- The editorial committee will determine the monthly winner for publication, but selected other entries will be posted to our website
- The Management Committee will determine the overall winner.
Email your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org before the next deadline of 25 September. Please send photos at full resolution.
All of this month’s entries were excellent. Thanks to Mark Gorta, Barb Jarry, Peter Legzdins, Phil Vergison, and Sharon Zwi – their entries are below. But there can only be one winner and here it is:
Mary Regan titled this photo “Bridge, Park, and Dog”, which seems to be a fairly accurate description. For the technically minded it was taken with an Apple iPhone13 Pro, ISO 50, 5.7mm focal length, aperture f1.5, exposure 1/1900. Congratulations Mary, your photo will be considered for the Annual Prize.