This month (May 2013) I have posted the following:
- The NSW Government is introducing legislation which will remove much of Local Government controls of residential planning. It favours developers over residents. A Community Planning Forum will be held at the Glebe Town Hall on 16th May at 7.00 p.m. See the Planning Forum Flyer – May 2013 for more information.
- The NSW Government has released its NSW Planning System Review White Paper 2013.
- Our response to the proposed relocation of the Sydney Heritage Fleet can be found in Sydney Heritage Fleet relocation – Glebe Society submission – April 2013
- One of the outcomes of the Community Planning Forum held at the Glebe Town Hall on 16th May was to send the following letter with the resolutions from the meeting to Minister for Planning, Brad Hazzard. See the Community Planning Forum letter May 2013
- The Management Committee and several invited guests held a Strategic Planning Day in April 2013, and prepared the following Strategic Plan for 2013-2019, together with a Members’ Summary document. Please read these documents and email your comments to the President – firstname.lastname@example.org
Management Committee Strategy Meeting:
The following papers are for the benefit of those attending the Strategy Meeting to be held on Sunday 7th April 2013.