Important information sources relating to Harold Park planning decision
These links give access to important documents relevant to the consideration by the Council of the City of Sydney (CoS), the Central Sydney Planning Committee, and the Minister for Planning of the draft planning controls for Harold Park.
Click here for papers to be considered by the City Council's Planning Committee on Monday, 19 July.
Click here to read a table giving Council's response to the Glebe Society's submission/principles.
Click here to read the Council's news release issued on 15 July 2010.
Click here to view an illustration of the proposed zoning and design.
The following are email addresses for political leaders who you may wish to contact about Harold Park.
- Verity Firth: firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com
- Premier: Kristina Keneally, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minister for Planning: Tony Kelly, email@example.com
- Leader of the Opposition, Barry O’Farrell: LOP@parliament.nsw.gov.au
- Shadow planning minister, Brad Hazard: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for names and contact details for councillors of the City of Sydney.
Posted on July 18, 2010 by Bruce Davis